Follow these steps to Add your Practice Profile to the MediRecords Community:
Click More tab and select Settings from the drop-down menu
Click Subscription Details
Click the Tick-box next to the name of the Practice being added
Click Edit Practice
- Practice Logo: Add a high definition image that best represents your practice (Image should be 400 x 400px)
- Marketing: To have your practice' details visible from the MediRecords Patient App and Online Appointment widget Click the add practice to MediRecords Community and Contact list tick-box and include your websites address (If applicable).
- Services: Let your clients know if your practice offers Bulk Billing and/or Out of Hours services by checking the tick-boxes that apply
- Keywords: Choose keywords that are relevant to your subspecialties. These are words that your fellow providers or patients may use to find you.
- Biography: Include any other information you would like to about your practice.
Click Save to apply the changes
The Practice has now been added to the MediRecords Community.
This concludes part one of the Community Tutorial.