Adding a User to the Community
Follow these steps to add a user* to the MediRecords Community:
1. Click More to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings
2. Click Subscription Details
3. Click Users
4. Click the Tick-box next to the name of the User being added and click Edit User
6. Click Biography
- Add a professional high definition image of the User (Image should be 400 x 400px)
- Click the Add user profile to the MediRecords Community and Contact list.
- Let your clients know more about who they will seeing. A friendly and informative biography will go along way in helping their patients to feel welcome and at ease.
- Include any Sub-specialities the user has
- Display all Languages the user is proficient with
- Add the users qualifications. Qualification details must be completed for any provider that prescribes!
Lastly confirm the users DoB and Gender.
Click Save to apply the changes
The User has now been added to the MediRecords Community.
*Only users with calendar availability for appointments should be added to the Community.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords Support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.