Adding a User to the Community will enable the user to access the MediRecords community and connect with other healthcare professionals to provide better patient care. Adding a user to the community will also automatically include them in the patient appointment widget,
In this article, we'll show you how to add a user to the MediRecords community
- Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
- Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
- Find the user you want to add by checking the tick-box next to their name and click "Edit User".
- Click Biography
- Tick the box to the Add user profile to the MediRecords Community and Contact list.
- Click Save to apply the changes
The User has now been added to the MediRecords Community.