Adding a User to the Community
Follow these steps to add a user to the MediRecords Community. Please note only users with online calendar availability for appointments should be added to the Community.
1. Click More to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings
2. Click Subscription Details
3. Click Users
4. Click the Tick-box next to the name of the User being added and click Edit User
6. Click Biography
- Add a professional high definition image of the User (Image should be 400 x 400px)
- Click the Add user profile to the MediRecords Community and Contact list.
- Let your clients know more about who they will seeing. A friendly and informative biography will go along way in helping their patients to feel welcome and at ease.
- Include any Sub-specialities the user has
- Display all Languages the user is proficient with
- Add the users qualifications. Qualification details must be completed for any provider that prescribes!
Lastly confirm the users DoB and Gender.
Click Save to apply the changes
The User has now been added to the MediRecords Community.
You may wish to learn How To Create a User Group
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org