The Waiting Room status is a helpful feature that allows reception and clinical staff to keep track of patients who are waiting to be seen.
The Waiting Room status is a useful tool for managing patient flow and ensuring that patients are seen promptly and efficiently.
Follow these steps to add a patient with an appointment to your waiting room:
- Navigate to the Appointment Book by selecting the appointment tab top of the screen.
- Select the appointment/patient that we wish to move to the Waiting Room.
- Tick Waiting room at the appointment pop out then select Save.
- Now our patient has been moved to the waiting room.
- In the waiting room, the timer will track how long the patient has been waiting to see the doctor.
The selected patient appointments have been added to your waiting room.