Follow these steps to Make a Family Member "Head of Family" within the Patient Record:
- Open the Child's Patient Record
- Select the patients Details tab
- Click Family (above the patient address)
- Click the + icon to add a family member
- Type in the Name to search for the patient (Head of Family Members can only be found if listed as a patient in MediRecords)
- Select the Relationship
- Click the Is Head of Family tick-box
- Click OK
- Click Save to apply the changes
- The selected patient is now listed as "Head of Family" within the patient record
NOTE: You do not need to repeat the process from the parent or carer's profile
Now a Head of Family has been registered, you can bill to them on behalf of the child.
Parents who are designated as the Head of Family can also view their dependants patient record through the MediRecords Patient App.