Follow these steps to add a new medication to a Shared Health Summary:
- From within the patient's clinical record, create a new prescription.
- Complete the first section of the prescription form.
- On the second section of the prescription form, go to My Health Record Consent
- Tick the check mark and make sure it is highlighted
- Complete the prescription form as required.
The medication will automatically be added to the next Shared Health Summary in My Health Record.
Validate a Patient's IHI Number
Sharing a Patient's Updated Clinical File to My Health Record