Follow these steps to add a new medication to a Shared Health Summary:
- From within the patient's clinical record, create a new prescription
- Complete the first section of the prescription form
- On the second section of the prescription form, click the Tick Send to My Health Record
- The Tick is located at the bottom right-hand side of the form
- Once you have clicked the button, make sure the Tick is highlighted
- Complete the prescription form as required
The medication will automatically be added to the next Shared Health Summary in My Health Record.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.