Prerequisites required for configuring a doctor to use My Health Record:
- A copy of the doctor's HPI-I number
- If you cannot locate the number, the number can be obtained HPOS or APHARA website
- The practice must also be configured to connect to My Health Record
Follow these steps to configure a doctor to use My Health Record:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Subscription Details
- Click Users
- Click the Name of the user
- Click Identifiers
- Click HPI-I No.
- Type in the HPI-I number
- Click Save to apply the changes
- Repeat this process for additional providers
The doctor is now configured to use My Health Record.