Follow these steps to add a new medication to a Shared Health Summary:
- From within the patient's clinical record, left-hand side panel select to create a new medical history, by selecting NEW CONDITION
- On the medical history form, tick on the Send to My Health Record
- The Tick button is located at the right-hand side of the form
- Once you have Ticked the button, make sure the Tick is highlighted
- Complete the medical history form as required
- Select Save
The medical history will automatically be added to the next Shared Health Summary in My Health Record.
For Information on My Health Record see links below -
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.