The Payments tab is for managing payments related to your MediRecords subscription.
To configure your Payments , follow the steps below
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list,
- Click Settings.
- Click Subscription Details.
- Click Billing.
- Click Payments
This section provides a convenient way for you to view various details related to your monthly subscription such as its cost, billing cycle, and invoice date, as well as your current SMS balance. Additionally, you can use this section to modify your credit card information, buy extra SMS credits, or terminate your account.
Credit Card Details
Follow these steps to update your card details.
- Click Update Card Details to open the credit card form.
- Update the form with the Name on Card, Card No., Expiry and CCV number, and then click Confirm.
Follow these steps to buy SMS Credits.
- Click Buy SMS to open the SMS order form.
- Click the Down Arrow next to Quantity to reveal a drop down list of bundles of SMS credits.
- Select the quantity of SMS credits, review the Total Amount you will be charged, and then click Confirm to purchase the SMS credits.
Once the payment has been processed, the new SMS balance will be immediately be reflected in your account.
NOTE: Credit is available for use by any user across any practice in the tenant.
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
- Click Cancel (opposite Cancel Subscription) to open the account cancellation notice.
- Read the notification thoroughly, and then click the I Confirm tick-box if you still want to cancel your account.
- Once the tick-box is checked, click Cancel Subscription Account to cancel your account.
NOTE: Only the Account Owner (person that created the MediRecords account) can cancel the account.