There are few ways if creating a Radiology Request in MediRecords. It can be done inside a patient record from the Dashboard and also from the Clinical Tab. Under Clinical Tab, you can create a request under the Investigations Tab, also using the quick actions icon.
In this article, we will show you how to do it from the Dashboard and Clinical Tab.
Follow these steps to Create a Radiology Request from the Patient Dashboard
- Open the Patient Record
- Click Dashboard to open the patient dashboard
- Navigate to the Quick Action toolbar
- Click the Radiology Icon to open the radiology request form.
- Fill in the necessary details on the form and then Save
Another way of creating a new Pathology Request can be done within the Clinical Tab.
- Within the patient record, click on Clinical Tab, and there will be a Quick Action Toolbar available.
- Select the corresponding icon by hovering your mouse to identify the icon label.
- After selecting the Request Pathology Icon, a new Pathology request form will open.
Pathology Requests can also be done via Investigations Tab.
- Within the Patient record, click Clinical Tab
- On the left section, click on Investigations
- Once Investigations has been clicked, there will be two tabs that will show. One is Requests Tab, second is the Results Tab.
- Select Request Tab, and click on New Pathology, and then Pathology form will open.
For more details, click on the hyperlink to know more about Pathology Requests.