Follow these steps to Create a Pathology Request from the Patient Dashboard:
- Open the Patient Record
- Click Dashboard to open the Quick Action toolbar
- Navigate to the Quick Action toolbar
- Click the Pathology Icon to open the pathology request form.
Another way of creating a new Pathology Request can be done within the Clinical Tab.
- Within the patient record, click on Clinical Tab, and Quick Action Toolbar will also show.
- Select the corresponding icon by hovering your mouse to identify the icon label.
- After selecting the Request Pathology Icon, a new Pathology request form will open.
Pathology Requests can also be done via Investigations Tab.
- Within the Patient record, click Clinical Tab
- On the left section, click on Investigations
- Once Investigations has been clicked, there will be two tabs that will show. One is Requests Tab, second is the Results Tab.
- Select Request Tab, and click on New Pathology, and then Pathology form will open.
For more details, click on the hyperlink to know more about Pathology Requests.