A biography is an important section of a user's profile in MediRecords that provides a brief description of their professional background, experience, interests, and qualifications. Keeping this information up-to-date is crucial for maintaining accurate and relevant user profiles in MediRecords.
In this article, we'll show you how to update a User's Biography in MediRecords.
- Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
- Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
- Find the user you want to add by checking the tick-box next to their name and click "Edit User".
- Click Biography
- Add a professional high definition image of the User (Image should be 400 x 400px)
- Click the Add user profile to the MediRecords Community and Contact list.
- Let your clients know more about who they will seeing. A friendly and informative biography will go along way in helping their patients to feel welcome and at ease.
- Include any Sub-specialities the user has
- Display all Languages the user is proficient with
- Add the users qualifications. Qualification details must be completed for any provider that prescribes!
- Add user's DoB and Gender.
6. Click Save to apply change
The user's biography has now been updated.