To reset your password on MediRecords, you can either do it from the login page or through an administrator if you are an authorized user. If resetting the password from the login page doesn't work, You can follow these steps instead:
Contact your Administrator or Practice Owner and request them to reset your password on your behalf.
On your Administrator or Practice Owner screen.
1. Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
2. In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
3. Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
4. Find the user you want to reset the password by checking the tick-box next to their name and click "Edit User".
5. Click Security and Click Reset Password
A reset link will be sent to that user's email, enabling them to reset their password.
The Password Reset Screen Takes Me To a Blank Page
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org