Changing a user name in MediRecords may be necessary for a variety of reasons, such as correcting a typo in the original name or reflecting a user's legal name change. Regardless of the reason, the process for updating a user name in MediRecords is quick and straightforward.
In this article, we'll show you how to change a user name in MediRecords
- Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
- Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
- Find the user you want to add and Check the tick-box next to their name then click "Edit User".
- Click User Name and type in the new user name.
- Click Save to apply the changeThe user name has now been updated.