Follow these steps to deactivate a user:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Subscription Details
- Click Users
- Click the Tick-box to select the User/s being activated
- Click Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Inactive from the drop-down menu
The user has now been deactivated.
*Note that the status of a Primary user or Practice Owner cannot be changed.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to deactivate a user in your practice. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.