Deactivating a user's account in MediRecords is a simple process that can help ensure the security of patient information and other sensitive data.
If you need to deactivate a user's account, whether they are leaving the organization or no longer require access, you can quickly and easily deactivate a user's account when it's no longer needed.
In this article, we'll show you how to deactivate a User in MediRecords.
- Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
- Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
- Click the Tick-box to select the user(s) being deactivated
- Click Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Inactive from the drop-down menu
*NOTE: The status of a Primary user or Practice Owner cannot be changed.