Prescribing medication is a crucial aspect of healthcare, and having an accurate prescriber number in the Medirecords system is essential to ensure the safe and effective dispensing of medication.
In this article, we will guide you on how to add or update a prescriber number for a user in Medirecords.
- Click on "More" to display a drop-down list, then select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, click on "Subscription Details".
- Under Subscription Details, select "Users".
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the user to reveal a list of options. Click Edit to open the user's profile.
- Click Identifiers to switch to the user's list of Healthcare Identifiers.
- Add or update the Prescriber No.
- Click Save to apply the changes
The user's Prescriber No. has now been updated.
NOTE: You can't prescribe without a Prescribe Number. Keeping Provider Numbers up to date will keep things running smoothly.