A health identifier is a unique code or number assigned to individuals, healthcare practitioners, and facilities, which is used to identify them within the healthcare system.
Follow these steps to update health identifiers:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Subscription Details
- Click Users
- Click the Tick-box to select the User
- Click Edit User
- Click Identifiers
- Update Health Identifiers as required
- Click Save to apply the changes
The user's health identifiers have now been updated.