There is two ways to create a radiology request that can be found in the Quick Action toolbar and Clinical Tab under investigation
Follow these steps to Create a Pathology Request from Patient Dashboard
- Within the Patient Record, click Dashboard to open the Quick Action toolbar
- Navigate to the Quick Action toolbar.
- Click the Radiology Icon to open the Radiology request form.
A radiology request form will open, allowing you to quickly create a radiology lab request. The lab request will be saved to the patient's Investigation Requests.
Another way of creating a new Radiology Request can be done within the Clinical Tab.
- Within the patient record, click on Clinical Tab, and Quick Action Toolbar will also show.
- Select the corresponding icon by hovering your mouse to identify the icon label.
- After selecting the Request Radiology Icon, a new Radiology Request form will open.
Radiology Requests can also be done via Investigations Tab.
- Within the Patient record, click Clinical Tab
- On the left section, click on Investigations
- Once Investigations has been clicked, there will be two tabs that will show. One is Requests Tab, second is the Results Tab.
- Select the Request Tab, click on New Pathology, and then the Radiology form will open.