Follow these steps to write a letter using the Quick Action Toolbar:
- Open the patient record
- Go to 'Dashboard' or 'Clinical' tab
It does not matter what section you are in, the toolbar is always visible in the clinical record
- Click the Letter Icon on the toolbar (the first icon on the left)
- Add a recipient of the message in the To field if you're going to send the letter to another MediRecords User. Click here for more information.
- Add a subject of the letter and a description.
- Click Save
- The letter writer will open, allowing you to write new letters or create letters from existing templates.
- Click File then Click Save
Letters will be saved in the Patient's Correspondence area under the clinical tab.
Click here for additional information on creating a new letter template.