The Procedures module is a specialist-only module, and is only available in the clinical record when the user has a MediRecords Specialist subscription.
If you are a specialist, and you cannot see the Procedures module, try checking your MediRecords subscription settings. Click More -> Settings -> Subscription Details -> Users, and open your user profile to make sure you have a Specialist subscription.
Articles in this section
- How to use Favourites in a Pathology Request
- How Do I File in, Check, and Link a Patient Result to a Request?
- How to Review Unchecked Results.
- Messaging - Holding Bay
- How Do I Create a Pathology Request from the Patient Dashboard and Clinical Tab?
- Clinical - Clinical Drawings
- Clinical -Investigations
- Clinical - Obstetrics
- Clinical - Cervical Smears
- Clinical-Extended Care