Follow these steps to add an antenatal visit to a current pregnancy:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Obstetrics" section
- Make sure you are in the "Current Pregnancy" section
- Click New Antenatal to open the antenatal form
- Complete the form with all the required details
- Click Comments to add any relevant clinical observations or comments
- Click Save to complete
The antenatal visit has now been added to the current pregnancy.
*Note: During a new pregnancy, the patient will attend multiple antenatal visits with the treating doctor. Antenatal visits can only be recorded when the patient has an active current pregnancy on their clinical record. Antenatal visits are directly related to the current pregnancy, and upon completion of the pregnancy, the antenatal visits will be filed into Past Pregnancies, alongside their corresponding completed pregnancy.