Follow these steps to create a New Observation:
- Open the patient record.
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Observations" section
- Click New Observation to reveal a drop-list of observations
- Click Vitals (example) to open the observation form
- Complete the form with all the required details
- You do not have to fill in every observation field - just those that are relevant to the observation
- The Add to Today's Notes tick-box is always checked, and cannot be unchecked
- The observation will automatically be added to the consultation notes
- Click Save to complete.
The new observation has now been created.
How Do I View the Results of Previous Observations? click here.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at email@example.com