Follow these steps to switch off reports automatically being retrieved from Medicare:
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Configuration Settings
- Click the Name of the Practice that you want to configure
- Click Claiming
- Click the Automatically Retrieve Medicare Reports tick-box (so that it is Un-ticked)
- Click Save to apply the changes
Claiming reports will no longer be automatically be retrieved from Medicare. Reports will now have to be manually retrieved from Medicare.
*Note: Claiming reports specifically relate to Bulk Billing, DVA and PCS. Patient claims, like Bill to Patient and Bill to Head of Family are sent to Medicare in real time.