follow these steps to switch off claims automatically being sent to Medicare:
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Configuration Settings
- Click the Name of the Practice that you want to configure
- Click Claiming
- Click the Automatically Submit Claiming tick-box (so that it is Un-ticked)
- Click Save to apply the changes
Bulk Bill, DVA and PCS claims will no longer be automatically submitted to Medicare.
*Note: Automatically submitting claims specifically relates to Bulk Billing, DVA and PCS. Patient claims, like Bill to Patient and Bill to Head of Family are sent to Medicare in real-time.