Follow these steps to run an OPV check from the Appointment Calendar:
- Click Appointments to open the appointment calendar
- Click the Appointment Time-slot assigned to the patient to open the booking form
- Click More on the right side of the new screen to reveal a drop-down list
4. Click OPV Check to submit the request
5. When running an OPV check, other insurance details such as DVA and Private Health will also be run during this process if applicable
6. The time for these checks will vary depending on your internet connection
7. Do not close or refresh your web browser while the request is being processed
8. You will receive a notification advising if the OPV was Successful, or if it has Failed
9. Click OK to close the notification
The OPV check is now complete.
Should the OPV check fail, you will need to revise the Medicare details of the patient and any Concessional, DVA, Health Fund information that they have.
Quick OPV Check
1. Go to the appointment for the patient in the Appointment Book
2. Click on the appointment
4. OPV Check
5. Review all information if there are errors returned
Need assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours OR email support@mediRecords.com.