Follow these steps to create a clinical action regarding a result:
- Open the patient record and go to Clinical tab.
- Make sure you are in the Investigations section.
- Make sure you are in the Results section of Investigations.
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the result.
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list.
- Click Create Clinical Action to open the clinical action form.
- Click to select the Owner, Type, and Reason
- Click to select the Due Date, Repeat, and Priority
- Enter a Subject and Description
- Click Save to complete.
The clinical action has now been created.