Importing Results from Your Desktop.
MediRecords supports documents in JPG, PNG, and PDF formats with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
To import results from your desktop:
- Open the Patient Record go to the Clinical tab.
- Go to Investigations section.
- Click Results
- Click New Result to open the results form.
- Click to select the Provider, Test Date, Ordered by and Type
- Enter the Name of the Tests
- Click to select Checked By, Checked On, and Result Status (optional)
- Click to select Patient Notified, Action, and Assign To
- Enter in the Details of the Results
- Enter any relevant Comments
- To attach or import a results file, click Select Files to open a file explorer window.
- Click to select the File you want to upload, then click Open to upload the file to MediRecords
- Once the file is uploaded, the File Name will appear on the results form.
- Click Save
The results have now been added to the patient's investigation record.