Importing Results From Your Desktop.
MediRecords supports documents in the JPG, PNG and PDF formats with the maximum file size of 10mb.
To import results from your desktop:
- Open the Patient Record
- Open the Clinical tab
- Open the Investigations section
- Click Results
- Click New Result to open the results form.
- Click to select the Provider, Test Date, Ordered By and Type
- The Patient Name cannot be altered
- Enter the Name of the Tests
- Click to select Checked By, Checked On and Result Status (optional)
- Click to select Patient Notified, Action and Assign To
- Enter in the Details of the Results
- Enter any relevant Comments
- To attach or import a results file, click Browse to open a file explorer window
- Click to select the File you want to upload, then click Open to upload the file to MediRecords.
- Once the file is uploaded, the File Name will appear on the results form
- Click Save
The results have now been added to the patient's investigations record.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org