Tasks are reminders for yourself or other users that are in your clinic to do something. You can link a task to a particular patient and set it for a specific date and time.
Follow these steps to Create a Task Regarding a Contact:
This work instruction applies to both the Service Providers and Health Professionals contact lists.
- Navigate to Resources (click More -> Resources)
- Click Contacts, and open the "Service Providers" or "Health Professionals" contact list
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the contact
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Create Task to open the task form
- Complete the form with all the required details
- Click Save to allocate the task to selected user (owner)
The task has now been created.
Please Click here if you would like to know How to Create a New Outbound Letter Using a Template
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at email@example.com