Follow these steps to Deactivate Multiple Contacts at Once:
This work instruction applies to both the Service Providers and Health Professionals contact lists.
- Navigate to Resources (click More -> Resources)
- Click Contacts, and open the "Service Providers" or "Health Professionals" contact list
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the contact
- Click Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Deactivate to move it to the list of inactive contacts
- The contact has now been deactivated
*NOTE: Deactivating contacts will remove them from your list, but they will still be available to all other users that they are shared with. Deactivated contacts will still be available by using the Filter in the Patient Education summary, and selecting Inactive under the Status heading.