Need to access a contact that you thought was no longer needed? - No worries. Reactivate the contact and all will be as it was.
Follow these steps to Reactivate a Contact:
This work instruction applies to both the Service Provider's and Health Professional's contact lists.
- Navigate to Resources (click More -> Resources)
- Click Contacts, and open the "Service Providers" or "Health Professionals" contact list
- Navigate to the list of inactive contacts
- Click Filter to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Inactive (and the tick will appear next to the name)
- Click to remove the tick from any other selections in the filter list
- The contact list will now only display inactive contacts
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the contact
- Click Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Activate to move the contact back to the list of active contacts
The contact has now been reactivated
Looking to deactivate a contact? Here