A good safety measure, so your contacts are still available should they be required - but they arent visible and don't clutter the workspace. Bonus, if you decide you need to access them again - reactivation is easy.
Follow these steps to Deactivate a Contact:
This work instruction applies to both the Service Provider's and Health Professional's contact lists.
- Navigate to Resources (click More -> Resources)
- Click Contacts, and open the "Service Providers" or "Health Professionals" contact list
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the contact
- Click Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Deactivate to move it to the list of inactive contacts The contact has now been deactivated
*NOTE: Deactivating a contact will remove it from your list, but it will still be available to all other users that it is shared with. Deactivated contacts will still be available by using the Filter in the Patient Education summary, and selecting Inactive under the Status heading.