Follow these steps to upload an image to the clinical drawer:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical Drawings" section
- Click the New Clinical Drawing to open the clinical drawer
- Select the Category and Body Part
- Click Comments and and type in any relevant comments
- Click Upload Image to open a file explorer
- Select the image you want to upload
- The image will now be visible in the clinical drawer
- Click Tools and select your drawing tool
- Click Colours and select the colour
- Use the drawing tool to apply drawings to the image
- Click Save to apply the changes
The image has now been uploaded to the clinical drawer.
*Note: Uploaded images should be no larger than 10MB in size, and the optimum dimensions are 550px high by 450px wide.