Follow these steps to edit an immunisation:
- In the patient's record, go to the Clinical tab.
- Select Immunisations.
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of the immunisation you would like to edit.
- Click Edit to open the immunisation form.
- Update the form with all the required details. Click to select the Consent By, Site, Route, Batch No., Dose, Vaccine Type and Recall*NOTE: Route of Administration is now mandatory for certain vaccine types.
Vaccines Requiring Mandatory Route of Administration
For vaccines related to the Japanese encephalitis virus, the Route is mandatory. This affects the following vaccines:
Under the Vaccine Type dropdown list, select from the following funding options. This is a new required information that providers will need to select to identify the correct funding.
- State Program
7. Enter Recall information if required and any relevant comments. This helps identify patients who are due or overdue for vaccines. It keeps patients up to date with recommended vaccines.
8. Click Save to apply the changes.
The immunisation has now been edited.