Follow these steps to Deactivate Patient Education:
*NOTE: Deactivating patient education flags the resource as Inactive and removes it from your view. Deactivating a resource does change its availability or visibility for other MediRecords users, including users at your clinic. Deactivated resources can be reactivated, and it will then return to your list of patient education resources.
- Navigate to Resources (click More -> Resources)
- Make sure you are in the "Patient Education" section
- Select a Record by ticking the box
- Click the Update Status to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Deactivate to remove the resource from your list
The resource has now been flagged as Inactive, and will not be visible in your resource list
Please click here if you would like to know how to Reactivate Patient Education.