A Community Session shows on the MediRecords Patient App and Appointment Widget, allowing your patients to book in their own appointments online. The session times that you have made available to the community will be shown as available for booking. You can customise your practice and session times to reflect the times you wish to make available to patients to book.
Follow these steps to create a new Community session:
- Click More tab and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click Appointments
- Select the clinic you wish to make the session for
- Click Sessions
- Click New Session to open the session form
- Click Calendar and select Community
- Fill in all the session details as required;
- Click Save to create the new session.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to create community sessions. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.