Follow these steps to add a new immunisation:
- Within the patient record, make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Immunisations" section
- Click the New Immunisation to open the immunisation form.
- Click the Name of the Immunisation on the left-hand side
- Click to select the Consent By, Site, Route, Batch No., Dose and Recall
- Click the Recall dropdown to reveal options to choose from. This helps identify patients who are due or overdue for vaccines. It keeps patients up-to-date with recommended vaccines.
- Enter any relevant Comments
- Click Save to apply the changes
The new immunisation has now been added.