There is a Shortcuts Toolbar at the top of the page, within sections, of MediRecords. The toolbar allows you to quickly search for a patient, create a new patient record, appointment, clinical action or task.
Search for a Patient
- To search for a new patient, click the Search Box.
- Type in a Keyword (Last Name, First Name) from the patient's name to reveal a drop-down list of the the closest matches.
- Click the name of the patient.
- The selected patient record will open below.
Create New Patient
- To create a new patient, click +Patient to open the new patient form.
To learn how to create a new patient, please click here.
Create New Appointment
- To create a new appointment, click +Appointment to open the new appointment form.
To learn how to create a new appointment, please click here
Create New Clinical Action
- To create a new clinical action, click +Clinical Action to open the new clinical action form.
To learn how to create a clinical action, please click here.
Create New Task
- To create a new task, click +Task to open the new task form.
To learn how to add a new task, please click here.