NASH is a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solution used to access digital health services such as: Electronic prescribing, My Health Record, Secure messaging. Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service.
This article will show you how to upload Nash Certificate in MediRecords.
Follow these steps on how to Upload a NASH Certificate in MediRecords
- Click More at the top of the page to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Settings
- Click Configuration Settings
- Click the Name of the Practice
- Click eHealth
- Navigate to (NASH) P12 Certificate File
- Click Select File to open a file explorer window
- Navigate to the location of the file (called site.p12) and click Select or Open (depending on your OS)
- Click Upload File and wait for the certificate to upload
- A green tick will appear once the certificate is uploaded
- Enter the PIC - Personal Identification Code
- Click Save
- Once the certificate has been uploaded and saved, the system will automatically add the HPI-O details from the certificate
- The HPI-O No., the Certificate Alias Name and the Expiry Date will be auto-populated from the certificate
The HPI-O certificate has now been uploaded.