Before you complete this process, you need to contact Healthlink to apply for a Healthlink alias, or transfer your alias to MediRecords. Click here to find out how to apply for a new Healthlink alias. Or, click here to find out how to transfer your existing Healthlink alias to MediRecords.
Follow these steps to link your Healthlink alias to MediRecords:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings
- Click Configuration Settings
- Click the Name of the practice
- Click Secure Messaging
- Click Secure message alias and enter the Healthlink alias
- Note that the Healthlink alias is case-sensitive and must be written in lower case
- Click Save to apply the changes
Your Healthlink alias has now been linked to MediRecords, and in a couple of minutes you will receive any pending Healthlink secure messages in your MediRecords message box.