Follow these steps to flag a message as 'Confidential' in the Messaging Inbox:
- Navigate to Secure Messaging
- Click the Mailbox icon
- Make sure you are in the 'Inbox' section
- Click message that relates to the patient
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Flag as Confidential
The message will be flagged as confidential in the patient's record, and will only be visible to provider.
Please Click here if you would like to know How to Flag a Message as 'Patient Notified'.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at email@example.com