*Note: The child immunisation schedule is for patient's six years or younger. It will not be visible for patients older than this.
Follow these steps to use the childhood immunisation schedule:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Immunisations" section
- Click the Show Child Schedule to open the schedule
- The schedule starts at infancy and progresses up until the child is six years old
- Immunisations not recorded at the clinic will have an X next to the name
- Immunisations that have been given at the clinic will have a Tick next to the name
- Click the Tick-box next to the name of a immunisation to open the immunisation form
- Click the Name of the Immunisation on the left-hand side
- Click to select the Consent By, Site, Seq, Route, Batch No. and Recall
- Enter any relevant Comments
- Click Save to apply the changes
The immunisation has been saved to the childhood immunisation schedule.