Follow these steps to assign documents that have been uploaded to the Bulk Scan utility:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Utilities
- Click Bulk Scan Upload
- Click Upload to open a file explorer window.
- On the left-hand side is a list of the documents that have been uploaded to Bulk Scan
- Click the Tickbox next to the name of documents being assigned to the same provider and patient
- Multiple documents can be selected at once
- Click From and select the sender (User or Contact)
- Click File In and select where the documents are to be filed
- Click Patient and lookup the name of the patient
- Click To and select the name of the provider
- Click Category and select the category of the documents
- Click Subject and enter a subject heading
- Click Assign to assign the documents to the provider and patient
The selected documents will be removed from the Bulk Scan screen and filed in their select locations. Correspondence will file in the patient's clinical record, documents for the Inbox will be visible in the provider's Mailbox, and Referrals will be filed in referrals in the main patient record.