Follow these steps to Create an MBS Custom Schedule:
- Click More tab and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click Accounts
- Click Schedules
- Click New Schedule
- Click Schedule Type
- Click MBS Custom
- Fill in the additional schedule details as required
- Click Save to create the schedule
The New MBS Custom Schedule has now been created
- Select the MBS Custom Schedule that you've created by ticking the box
- Click Add item
- Give the item a unique item Number
- Fill in all additional item details as required
- Click Save to create the item
The New Item has now been created
When a custom schedule has been created, it is still not able to be used by providers during billing. For a schedule to be used, it needs to be assigned to the providers that should be using it.
Click the Tick-Box next to the schedule you wish to assign, then click More and Assign Schedule
A list of all users grouped into practice are listed.
1. Click the the Tick-Box next to an Individual User to assign the schedule to that user only.
2. Click the the Tick-Box next to Practice to assign the schedule to each user in that practice.
3. Click the the Tick-Box next to All to assign the schedule to every user across each practice.
Once completed, click assign.
Please click here if you would like to know How to Create an MBS Derived Schedule