All Medication will be listed under Past Rx, even if it is a current prescription.
If you are needing to list a medication just for the record (and the patient will not receive the script), create an Rx as usual for the dates required, but then tick the checkbox for that medication and click More > Remove.
It will then remain in the Past Rx grid, but no longer be visible in Current Rx.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Apply For An eRx ID?
- How Do I Add a New Medication to a Shared Health Summary?
- Why Don't I Have a Medications Section in the Patient's Record?
- Is a Medicare Card Required to Receive an e-Prescription?
- Can a Patient have both a token (E-prescription) and a legal paper script?
- How Do I Re-Issue an e-Script Token?
- What If The e-Prescribe and Print is Not An Option When Prescribing To My Patient?
- How Do I Configure my Practice and System Configuration for e-Prescribing?
- E99003 Error
- How Do I Prescribe a Drug Recipe?