Follow these steps to edit a prescription:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Medications" section
- Click the Tick-box next to the name
- Click Edit to open the prescription form and update the first page with all the required changes
- Click Next to proceed to the second page of the form
- Update the second page with all the required changes
- Click Prescribe to reveal a drop-down list
- Click Save to apply the changes
The prescription has now been edited.
Note - The base medication in the prescription cannot be altered. Changes are limited to dosage, time of day, start, reason, etc.
Create New PBS/ RPBS Script
How to Resend an Electronic Prescription Token to the Patient
How do I re-issue an e-Script token?