Follow these steps to search for a medication:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Medications" section
- Click the Search box and type in Keyword
- Search using keywords from either the Medication Name or the Diagnosis
- Press Enter and the system will display a list of the closest matches
The search has now been completed.
*Note: This process applies to both the Current Rx and Past Rx medications lists.
How Do I Create a New Prescription? Click here.
If you need further assistance please contact support on 1300 103 903 or email at email@example.com