Follow these steps to amend a past consultation:
- Open the patient record
- Make sure you are in the "Clinical" tab
- Make sure you are in the "Past Consultations" section
- Click the Tick-box next to the name and click Amend
- An amendment form, similar to the one in consultation notes will open below
- Update the consultation notes with all the required information
- Click Save
The past consultation has now been amended.
*Note: The amendment form has the same functionality as Today's Notes, and you can insert a Reason, Observation, Examination, Clinical Drawer and Procedure into the notes. However if the consultation is more than 24 hours old, the cannot change the original Reason for visit, or alter the text in the original consultation notes.