In this article, you will learn how to create and edit chat groups for your practice.
The settings for Chat Groups are located within practice settings.
To open Chat Groups:
- Click More to reveal a drop-down list, and click Settings.
- Click User Groups
- Click User Groups and choose Chat Groups.
The Chat Groups form displays a list of all the users that can be added to a chat group.
To display a list of the existing chat groups, click the down arrow at the top of the form.
To create a new chat group:
- Click the + icon.
- Click the Names of the users that you want to include in the group, and they will be moved to the box on the right-hand side.
- Once the users have been selected, enter a Name for the chat group, and then click Save.
To edit a chat group:
- Select the group from the list, and click the Pen Icon on the right-hand side.
- To remove a user from the group, click the X next to their name, or you can add users to the group by clicking the useuser'sme on the left-hand side.
- Once you have finished editing the group, click Save to apply the changes.
Note: An error will come up if you wish to remove yourself as a logged-in user in the chat group.
To send a message to a group:
- Go to the Home page. Make sure to be on the Chat tab
- Click New in the chat section to create a new message.
- Click the down arrow to Users, and select Groups.
- Type in a keyword to locate the group you are looking for, and select it from the list.
- Type in the message, click Send, and the message will be sent to all users in the group.