Follow these steps to create a new appointment:
*Note: this guide relates to creating an appointment for an existing patient. If you making an appointment a new patient, click here to open the related support article for creating an appointment for a new patient.
- Click New Appointment from the appointment book top left, or click the Time-slot to open the appointment form
- From the next screen, click Patient Name and type in the first few letters of the patients name
- The system will display a list of the closest matches
- Click to select the Patient Name from the list
- Complete the appointment form with all required details
- Click Save to complete
The new appointment has now been created.
You've completed another MediRecords Tutorial. You should now be able to make an appointment for an existing patient. If this is not what you're looking for, head back to our knowledge base and search for another article.
For urgent assistance, please contact MediRecords support on 1300 103 903 during business hours.